3 Standards of small factory design for food production
Standard factory design pattern and consistent with the production plan are always interested by many investors. Especially it is in the food manufacturing industry. So what are the rules need to follow in construction of the food factory? In the following article, Kizuna will introduce you some points need to follow in small food factory design.
Current situation of food factory in Vietnam
Currently, the situation of environmental pollution caused by factories is a painful issue in society. This problem is not only happening in Vietnam but also in developing countries. Waste generated from these factories not only pollutes the environment but also affects human health. Therefore, Vietnam has taken strong sanctions to overcome this. The State will regularly send inspection teams and suspend plant operations if there are signs of violations. And food factory has to face the same situation.
Besides, many investors have to rent factories from poor quality suppliers. Quality factory does not meet production scale. This affects plant efficiency as well as creates legal risks for enterprises. Therefore, enterprises should find a professional food factory for rent supplier and create a safe, efficient and long-lasting production environment.
3 Standards to be combined of small factory design for food processing
1. Technical standards of small food factory design
Depending on the plan and the product of the investor, a food factory must ensure the basic elements. The small food factory designs should comply with the following technical methods:
- Prevent production contamination to a minimum
- Arrange convenient space for maintenance, disinfection and minimize the level of air pollution inside the food factory
- Using appropriate construction materials, ensuring no toxic substances are produced when contacting with food, ensuring durability, easy cleaning and convenient maintenance.
- Options for controlling temperature, humidity and effective food protection against pests from outside.
The next thing to consider is choosing the appropriate location for small factory design. Basic criterias to choose the food factory location that enterprises need to know are.
- Do not locate your food factory in a contaminated area, and where there are too many other industrial activities that can contaminate food.
- Do not locate your food factory in areas prone to flooding and effective protection measures should be prepared when floods occur.
2. Good layout and design standards for food factories and offices
A standard small factory layout design must create the best conditions for hygiene options. It includes food hygiene, anti-pollution between production stages together. Food factory structure must meet the following criteria:
- Choose a durable material, convenient for maintenance when necessary, and can be disinfected.
- The surface of walls, partitions and floors in the food factory must be constructed of good waterproofing material, not producing harmful substances.
- Materials used for the floor in food factory are easy to clean, and good drainage plans should be in place.
- Ceilings and materials used on the ceiling in the food factory must limit fine dust, avoid dropping dust during production.
- Windows are easy to clean, install nets against invasive insects and must be leakless to prevent contamination from outside pollution into the food factory.
3. Ventilation standard for small food factory design
In small food factory design, investors must pay attention to ventilation plans to limit the degree of contamination in the food production process. Ventilation also helps control the temperature of the surrounding environment to avoid food odors. It helps control the air for better food preservation.
Besides, In small food factory design, it is required to ensure adequate supply of natural or artificial light to avoid errors. In the process of food production, attention must be paid to convenient maintenance and cleaning works. The most effective protection is implemented to prevent food from being contaminated during storage. It is to avoid pests invading and hiding in food.
Factory for lease in Vietnam offered by Kizuna is an ideal choice for food production
The system of high quality workshop and factory for lease at Kizuna is strongly preferred by many companies, especialy factory for food production. Here are some values and benefits that the business will receive when renting a small factory at Kizuna.
- Strategic locations: Long An - nears HCMC, harbors, airport, Phu My Hung residential zone
- Optimal architecture: Variety scales from 250m2 to 80,000m2 with clear views and modern canopy system
- Infrastructure system and utilities of Factory Zones are all synchronized: clean, green area, water system, three-faces electricity power, canteen and 24/7 security
- Ecosystem provides more than 50 services
- Our staffs can assist in all languages
- Easy in - Easy out: fast operation, can liquidate before the end of the contract, without losing the deposit.
We hope with the given information above, you will have a better understanding to select the most optimal option for your business. Let’s contact Kizuna for more consultancy for your business.
Efficient production with Kizuna workshop rental planning!
Read more: factory leasing, electronic factory, manufacturing factory, vietnam industrial zone, fabric factory, factory for rent in vietnam, factory space for rent, investing vietnam, pharmaceutical factory, warehouse vietnam, cosmetics factory, industrial space for rent, industrial factory, vietnam apparel industry, electronics manufacturing