4 Regulations for a standard factory you need to know
How to identify a standard factory? That is the question that makes many investors have to think. To answer this question, the following article will list 4 regulations about a standard factory.
The basic regulations for a standard factory
In the field of construction, there are also specific standards for quality factory. A quality of standard factory has 4 basic regulations as follows: In a standard factory, the roof and dormer slope, the ground and foundation loads, Illumination levels of windows, doors, bearing capacity of walls and partitions. The standard factory has a lot of from small factory, big factory to ready-built workshop for rent for the enterprises' choice.
A large standard factory of Kizuna
1. The roof and dormer slope in standard factory
According to the Construction Regulations revised and promulgated in 2012, the construction items must meet the technical requirements. For the roof and dormer, the slope must be ensured. This requirement is important for a standard factory. Depending on the materials used for the roof, the requirement for the slope of standard factory is different. For the corrugated iron roofs, the slope must be from 15% - 20%. For the tile roofs, the slope must reach 50% - 60%. For reinforced concrete roofs, the slope must reach 5% - 8%.
2. The ground and foundation loads in standard factory
Ground and foundations are the two most important parts of a building. Especially with high-rise factories. Standard factory often have strong foundations with large loads. According to TCVN 2737: 1995, the ground of the building must be higher than the surface of the foundation. In case the construction ground is soft, there must be backup plans. Enterprises need to technically solidify the underground part of the work and reinforce the materials for the foundation. For underground standard factory or construction work, more attention should be paid to the construction structure. In addition, enterprises must consider the density of works on construction ground.
3. Illumination levels of windows, doors in standard factory
The light element is very important to the production process, specially standard factory. Therefore, the windows and doors of the standard factory must ensure illumination. If so, then the new factory meets the construction of a standard factory. A standard factory will have appropriate design of window and door. When designing windows in standard factory, the height measured from the floor must not be higher than 2.4 m. The glass part of the window must have a fixed frame. In addition, the glazing area must be at a height of 2.4m above the floor. For doors, when installing, a firm clamping section must be sure to be present. Door system must be designed to open and close mechanically. That is a crucial factor in a standard factory.
The inside of a standard factory
4. Bearing capacity of walls and partitions in standard factory
Walls and partitions are two parts that help separate the inside of the workshop from the outside environment. For standard factory, the walls and partitions must ensure the parameters of bearing capacity. Depending on the characteristics, size of factory and purpose of the workshop, the walls and partitions will be individually designed. There are three basic types of walls and partitions in standard factory: load-bearing walls and partitions, self-bearing walls and cladding of framing structure.
The system of standard factory in Kizuna
Kizuna - High quality and standard ready-built factories for rent
Kizuna provides a chain of ready-built factories with optimal design and high quality facility in one of the largest industrial park in Vietnam. Complying with the provisions of the Vietnam Construction Standards, Volume 1,2,3, issued in 1996, 1997 and supplemented in 2012, the works of factory for rent of Kizuna Company all meet the technical and design standards. At the same time, 3 Kizuna factory areas are located in the southern key economic center of Long An province. With a favorable location, Kizuna service factory area will certainly help enterprises develop smoothly. Besides, here are some values and benefits that the business will receive when renting a workshop at Kizuna.
- Strategic locations: Long An - nears HCMC, harbors, airport, Phu My Hung residential zone
- Optimal architecture: Variety scales from 250m2 to 80,000m2 with clear views and modern canopy system
- Infrastructure system and utilities of Factory Zones are all synchronized : clean, green area, water system, three-faces electricity power, canteen and 24/7 security
- Ecosystem provides more than 50 services
- Full-service factory: we provide the professional supporting services for companies includes 7 service groups: Legal services, HR services, Accounting services, Administrative services, Enviroment services, Maintainance services, IT support services. Your companies can completely focus on production and moving forward.
- Our staffs can assist in all languages
- Easy in - Easy out: fast operation, can liquidate before the end of the contract, without losing the deposit.
Efficient production with Kizuna workshop rental planning!