What is position of smart factory in technology revolution 4.0
Technology revolution 4.0 has opened a new era for humanity. In this era, machinery is the key to solve all problems in human life. Not only impact on life, but the 4.0 era also greatly impacts on the factory models. The most outstanding is the appearance of smart factory. So where is the position of smart factory in the 4.0 revolution?
# Highlights on the role and position of smart factory in the future
- Collaboration: tools will work together, collaborate with human to learn and share experiences and concepts for each other. Machinery also cooperates with human to meet important partners and customers, support the development process of the enterprises.
- Creativity: thinking and creativity are still the keys to solving problems. It can be the creation of human, can also be the idea contribution of machinery... This helps a lot in creating useful new products for human.
- Calculation speed: smart machines will support human in calculating. As a result, companies will make decisions faster, limit consequences or changes in time to suit the market.
- Cloud system: cloud system with outstanding storage and calculation capabilities will be applied by most enterprises. This system will be able to self-study, improve processing speed to bring more benefits to smart factory.
- Customer service: any smart factory will have to be customer-centric. In the future, customer demand will increase more and more. Therefore, enterprises will need to improve the machinery and equipment system of the factory to meet the needs of customers.
- Vertical specialization: focusing on a certain product will be the goal of future factories. This is also the secret that enterprises need to succeed rather than producing many products.
- Data control: machines will calculate everything that enterprises need, and then give the advice. The company will make decisions based on specific calculations, not assumptions or conjectures.
- Efficiency: to be able to create competitive advantages, maintain profits, enterprises will face high pressure. Any enterprise will have to increase productivity, automate the process and minimize waste.
- Difference: smart factories in the future that want to compete must be different. Prominence among many other factories is the key to the development
- Automation: Modern automatic models must be applied to minimize production time, minimize waste of resources.
# What enterprises need to do when facing this transformation?
To be able to turn your factory into smart factory, enterprises need to actively learn and search for advanced technologies. Meeting this problem, it will help your factory take another step to become a smart factory. Digitizing and automating factories is what enterprises need to aim for in the future.
The time for digital testing in the factory is over. This is time for enterprises to transform themselves into digital enterprises. That way will strengthen the position of your smart factory in this 4.0 era.